1. I’m apparently a gorgeous Princess Tiana and got my picture taken more times than I thought I would. This led to me getting lots of free swag, from keychains to ice cream. Also got recognized by non con-goers who were driving around and got my picture taken from someone’s car window. Also, I caused quite a few people to squee in delight. I consider this a win.
2. My woodburning is apparently awesome, and one person expressed interest in hooking up in regards to an upcoming project he has while another expressed interest in getting an entire coffee table woodburned.
3. Our table neighbors have an amazing webcomic called “Grave Impressions,” a 1940s yaoi comic that not only features older men, but is historically accurate to the time (as in, the characters use the same lingo from that time period, their clothes are accurate and everything). They also do amazing watercolor fanart, so we commissioned them do to some of our characters from “Hunters: Seeking the Storyteller” and if that goes well we will commission more. I will post pictures of the commissioned work on my writing blog.
4. Old 1980s kung fu soap operas are gold.
5. Yaya Han is the nicest person ever :)
6. Kalafina gives an amazing concert and are also adorable as they attempt to speak English to thank everyone for coming.
7. The traffic is still just as insane.
8. HOMG NAOTO SHIROGANE FIGURE LESS THAN $100!!!
9. Kanji and Naoto is everyone’s OTP at the con. My headcanons bring joy to people who read them. And they also bring me free stickers of Kanji dressed like a girl and an adorable Kanji keychain (I swear I got more free swag at this con than any other con).
10. Somehow I gained more followers, like… 5. I don’t even remember the cards having my tumblr on it, but… hi new followers :)
I think that’s everything so far?
Someone came to our table at ACEN and told me that they read my headcanons for Kanji and Naoto on their way to school and that they love them and that they were so happy to meet me. Oh man, I hope I wasn’t too derpy in person, but I probably was ^^;;;
Here’s a list of some headcanons, not ALL of them since I have to update it at some point when I’m not running around about cons and books and stuff, but here you go :) There’s been so many kannao shippers at ACEN like, it warms my heart, maybe I should go back to writing them… be sure to stay tuned to my writing blog.
Decompressing in hotel room, still mostly in Naoto cosplay, after long day of Anime Central. Already had some Giodorno’s…what’s next?
OMG! This Naoto cosplayer! He is such a sweetie and a great Naoto, and had a femme Kanji with him! He ordered the hat from our booth :)
You guys one of the other artists setting up had a Kanji and Naoto print. I’m not sayin’ I pounced her like a hungry lioness who craves the pure subsistence of her OTP, I’m just sayin’ that I now have a Kanji and Naoto print to add to my Persona collection :)
All done and ready for ACEN! Please feel free to come by our table if you’re at the con this weekend :) We take custom orders on everything at our table, so if there’s something specific you want, feel free to let us know.
Hi guys! So this is why I’ve been so scarce on Tumblr lately (that and spending time with my dad). We’re getting ready for Anime Central this weekend and have been working like crazy. This isn’t all of the coasters I’ve finished, but it’s the most recent ones.
If you’re going to ACEN, be sure to come look for me! Sewn Together Reflections, booth #41 :) We’ll also be taking commissions on everything offered at our table, so if there’s something in particular that you want, just let us know.
At least that is the tentative theme to my wedding, since it’s going to happen, since its FUCKING LEGAL NOW IN MINNESOTA!
Gay marriage legal in Minnesota!!! Guess I’m getting that Mortal Kombat themed wedding after all 😊
Anonymous asked: In response to "omfg this is amazing! What is this from?": Digimon.
Thank you kind anon :) Someone else sent me a message telling me this, too, I can’t believe it’s Digimon, how awesome!